Monday, February 12, 2007

Tom's timesaver seedlings in progress

Why not take the worry away of germinating your seeds, having to heat and prepare your green house so early; try tom’s timesavers, already germinated. (Even the keenest gardeners try to make things easier too!).

Tom’s timesavers are already germinated and ready for pricking out individual plants into a small pot or containers.

They provide excellent value for money with anything from a handful to hundred’s of small plants in a punnet.

I am constantly sowing seeds all the time throughout spring, do not worry if we have run out of something, please let myself or a member of staff know and I can sow some more. If there is anything we have not sown that you would like, please let me know and I can sow something especially for you. I thought you might like to see a picture of me at the nursery starting off my second batch of seedlings.

Ready for sale this week in small seed trays are:
Tomato - gardeners delight, Alicante, St. Pierre, Moneymaker
Lobelia - various
Onion - various
Spring onion
Cress
Mint
Spearmint
Marigold - F1 Safari Mix
Sweet Pea - F1 Galaxy mix
Cabbage - various
Cauliflower - various

With a little sunshine new seedlings are popping up each day and we will have many many other germinated seeds ready for sale soon. Please call me at the nursery for further details Tel:01226 790441

No comments: